The Series 3 is targeted towards low to moderate cash volume organizations that require an automated system that helps reduce risk and improve operational efficiencies. The manual burden of recording and reconciling cash deposits is removed, allowing store personnel to focus on more productive tasks. The Series 3 offers an expansive software suite that provides a complete cash management application with full accountability and auditability of all system activity.
The Series 3 is equipped with one single note validator, a single cassette that can store up to 1,200 notes, and a manual storage vault for non-cash items such as checks. Series 3 serviceability is extremely efficient and cost-effective.
- 7″ color console screen.
- Power supply and main CPU board accessible via the console.
- One note validator – single note feed.
- Support for one standard (1,200 note) cassette.
- Individual slot for manual drops.
- Removable note validator head.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) and/or iButton allows managed access to functions, reports and instant access.
- Integrated thermal printer.
- RoHS Compliant/CE, UL Certified.
- Includes a complete cash management application.
- All activity auditable to an individual user through the use of PINs.
- Can be connected to Ethernet network for interface to POS, back office PC, or remote locations.
- Advanced accounting features allow for extensive list of reports.
- Supports network downloads for software upgrades or for new currency releases.
- Customized reports can be downloaded from a remote location.
- Storage for 48,000 financial and security transactions to better facilitate auditing.
|Weight:||88 lbs. (40 kg)|
|Height:||27.75″ (705 mm)|
|Width:||10.2″ (259 mm)|
|Depth:||15″ (381 mm) Vault only|
|23″ (584 mm) overall|
120 VAC 60Hz or 220 VAC 50Hz
1 Year parts and 90 days labor (Inside the US)
1 Year Parts Only (Outside the US)